Clutch Direct warrants that all products sold are free from defects in material and workmanship. Each product is warranted against defects in material or workmanship that cause the product to perform below reasonable expectations.
Clutch Direct will, at its sole option, repair or replace any Clutch Direct branded products supplied by it which are found to be defective in either materials or workmanship providing that Clutch Direct is actually notified in writing from the customer of the alleged defect for a period of 2 years commencing on the date of purchase, or whichever period is provided by the clutch producer.
Products sourced from 3rd party suppliers are subject to the warranty provided by those manufacturers. We are happy to provide these details on request.
Clutch Direct is not a mechanical workshop. We do not warrant the installation work of third party mechanical businesses installing our products.
Please ensure you order the correct parts. Return of a product in an un-used condition will attract a 17.5% restock fee, where Clutch Direct is not at fault.
Clutch Direct will also not be held responsible for delays that occur in the supply of its products.
The above warranty will not apply where;
1) The product has not been correctly installed, or evidence of misuse or negligence are evident.
2) The product has been modified without prior approval.
3) The product is used beyond the expectations of the original vehicle manufacturer.
4) The product is no longer required, incorrectly chosen by the customer or the customer has changed his/her mind.
Return and Refund Process
1) As per Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
2) You may choose to request a return or exchange if the item has a major problem which prevents it being used for its designed purpose. If the system has been used on the car and is therefore able to be used for it's designed purpose, it cannot be returned, so ensure fitment is correct prior to operating the car with the system installed.
3) If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time, you may request a return or exchange. The approval of returns shall be determined by Clutch Direct as to whether the components are repaired or replaced.
4) We can not accept returns or order cancellations if you change your mind for third party items that are specifically ordered in, produced to order, or assembled to fulfil individual orders
No Products are to be returned to Clutch Direct without its prior written consent.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Top NZ supplier of clutch kits for thousands of vehicles. Contact us today for heavy duty, high performance and everyday clutch solutions.
Get our latest news and product promotion